Your new company
You will be working for a multinational banking company which is looking for a Web Developer. This is a 1 year contract role to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Design and solution front end architecture for the web application based in ReactJS
- Involve in the whole process of web application lifecycle: architecture design, development, testing and release for multiple platforms
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications for devices of all sizes
- Work closely with Product owners, Back end engineers, QA testers, and Scrum masters in highly collaborative Agile teams.
- Write clean, readable, efficient and performant code that adheres to the coding standards used
- Write unit test
What you'll get in return
- At least 5 years professional working experience in software development
- Hands-on ReactJS development experience
- Solid understanding of state management libraries like Redux / Redux Saga / Thunk middleware
- Translate designs and wireframes into functional components
- Familiarity with common front end libraries – Material UI/Bootstrap/others
- Working familiarity and understanding of the back end, i.e. REST APIs, SQL/NoSQL Databases or similar experience with remote data via RESTful APIs and JSON.
- Experience with common front-end development tools like Babel, Webpack and/or NPM
- Experience troubleshooting, diagnosing, prototyping, gathering requirements or supporting web app development as part of a team
- Familiarity with unit testing and end to end testing libraries and frameworks.
- This role is open to Singaporean, Singapore PR and EP holder (max 1 month notice period).
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1206791