Your new company
Our client is one of the largest financial service providers in the world and they are currently looking for a VP - Trade services to join their team!
Your new role
The trade services team handles all trade related transactions including checking of documentary credits/collections, invoice financing relating to goods and services, freight financing, trust receipt etc.
In your role you will be:
What you'll need to succeed
- Checking and managing transactions per approving authority/matrix
- Managing various processes, reconciliation of documents daily counts and to perform EOD operations
- Handling AML and country sanction matters.
- Safe-keeping documents and Export LCs
- Reporting cases of error and incident nature to management
- Adhering to Head Office and Internal Policies
- Participating/Leading in project/ad hoc work as assigned
- Assisting the Section Head in the supervision of the team
- Supporting the Section Head to achieve departmental goals.
- Supporting insourcing and outsourcing businesses
What you need to do now
- Have at least five years relevant experience including management experience
- Strong leadership, meticulous and ability to multi-task are attributes
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Juvina at Hays on +65 63030151 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion. Referrals are welcome.
Registration ID No. R1769394 | EA License number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D #1213867