Your new company
You will be working with a fast paced, world renowned technology company, where you focus on user experience strategic efforts.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Understand - gain a deep understanding of human computation and ML development
- Envision - advocate for users and user-centered design processes. Create north star visions based on user needs and bring them to life.
- Design - build and deliver high quality UX. Create storyboards, wireframes, high-fidelity designs, and interactive prototypes to guide design and development.
- Gather Feedback: Use wireframes, mocks, user workflows, prototypes etc. to gather feedback from users and other stakeholders including other designers, project managers, and engineers.
- Collaborate - be the owner of your product area. Bring more value to our customers by collaborating with cross-functional teams and other stakeholders in your product area.
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers, Content Strategists and Product Managers throughout the design process.
- Experience designing compelling UI; from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes
- Experience designing across multiple platforms and proficiency with contemporary design and prototyping tools and methods
- Visual design experience and skills (sense of layout, color, typography) across a variety of mediums (print, digital, environmental).
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Experience working with engineers to share clear, detailed design specifications and high-quality visual and interaction design assets necessary for product development.
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects that demonstrates experiences crafting usable digital interfaces.
What you'll get in return
- Passion for the AI and human computation space.
- T-shaped designer: excellent design skills but can also carry out necessary technical discussions with Engineers and product discussions with PMs.
- Strong advocate for our users capable of designing great user experience while accounting for development effort, technical implementation challenges and project timelines.
- Experience working collaboratively with other designers, researchers, product managers and engineers to turn ambiguous problems into concrete solutions and follow through execution.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to listen, articulate positions, and advocate designs
- Experience prototyping and building your own designs.
Excellent opportunity to work in one of the world's largest tech company, you will work in an environment that looks into growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sabrina.Than@hays.com.my. #1220508