Your new company
You’ll be working for a banking company who is looking for User Experience Analyst (Product Designer). This will be a 1 year contract, to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Work alongside project teams and other UX and Product designers to support requirement gathering, user research and usability testing, ensuring the best outcomes.
- Work with stakeholders and POs to validate ideas, establish accomplishable objectives and KPIs from user perspective.
- Drive and support the creation, review and subsequent refinement of all wireframes, prototypes, user flows, visual and interaction design.
- Participate in and drive design reviews.
- Create strong UI designs (Visual Design) for web and, potentially, mobile applications.
What you'll get in return
- Non-negotiable requirement: Must have hands-on experience using Figma.
- Need to have a good blend of user experience and ability to communicate through UI designs (think broadly through interaction design).
- Good stakeholder management with product owner, developers, dealing with complex environment & business requirements.
- A strong portfolio showcasing UI/Visual design work, both web & mobile projects
- At least 5 - 7 years of experience in Product Design with emphasis on UI design.
- Good practical knowledge of Interaction Design, Usability, Prototyping.
- Substantial experience of designing responsive web and mobile apps.
- Strong working knowledge of key design and prototyping tools, such as Figma, Principal, or equivalent.
- Good understanding of Design Systems and experience applying and maturing a Design system in your work.
- Ability to work and deliver quality in a dynamic environment prone to change
- Desired qualities/qualifications:
- Familiar with lean or Agile design principles and processes
- Experience working on enterprise projects involving data visualisation and creation of various types of dashboards.
- Keen aesthetic sense and a level of detail bordering on the obsessive, naturally delivering pixel-perfect designs and guiding development teams towards accurate implementation and translation of UX/UI aspects.
- Positive can-do attitude with a drive for continuous improvement.
- A good grasp of service design principles, blueprint tools and systems thinking
- This role is only open to Singaporean or Singapore PR.
- The max monthly salary range is 10000 SGD till 11500 SGD max.
Opportunity to work in a global bank.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1222008