Your new company
You’ll be working for a banking company who is looking for a UI Developer. This will be a 1 year contract to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Development of Angular framework, new modules, enhancing new things.
- Being the customer facing application, team has to stay always updated and focused on the technologies, Regulatory, ICS and Cyber control standards. Hence, it’s a great opportunity to learn and stay updated.
- Work closely with mix of backend developers, QA and other developers.
- Part of Agile team, involved in developing new modules.
- Involve in UI web and mobile development using Angular 9 along with RxJS libraries using IDE .
- Build Mobile application using Cordova framework.
- Write and perform Unit testing using Karma and Jasmine.
- Involve in troubleshooting and fixing the Web/Mobile specific code security issues and Pen test findings in a timely manner.
What you'll get in return
- Minimum 6 years of software development experience with various UI technologies and 2+ years of experience in frontend development particularly ReactJS/Angular (preferably Angular 8).
- 3 – 6 years relevant experience of Test frameworks like Karma, Jasmine, Jest, Mocha, React Testing Library
- Experience in design and building Responsive Web frameworks
- Hands on experience in working with hybrid mobile frameworks Cordova.
- Experience consuming web-service APIs (REST, SOAP, or other mechanisms)
- Understanding of AJAX and the request/response cycle
- Exposure to Enterprise level application frameworks like RxJS libraries along with state management
- Experience with source control (Subversion, Git, Perforce, etc.)
- Keeping up with technology changes in our space and leverage them when appropriate.
- Working independently to deliver software on time.
- Familiar with both Windows and Mac.
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix.
- Familiar with Clean Code, Design Patterns and Unit Testing.
- Familiar with multi-paradigm programming languages.
- Good presentation and listening skills.
- Desired skills:
- Experience in working with mobile-first UI framework
- Experienced with GraphQL/API will be an added advantage
- Experienced with Jenkins/Docker/CI|CD will be an added advantage
- Experience in Agile development environments will be an added advantage
- Experience with styled components is desirable
- This role is open to PR and Singaporean and EP holders (max 1 month notice period) who are currently based in Singapore.
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1207577