Your new company
Client is focusing on electronic components and is seeking for a Treasury Executive (6 months contract to perm) to join the team.
Tai Seng (Hybrid work arrangement)
Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm
- Performs Daily corporate cash management and forecasting activities.
- Recommend daily funds movement and check recording of transactions posted by Cash Management Specialist
- Responsible for preparation, submission and Monitoring of Trade Financing Loans, Letter of Credit and Fixed Deposit as required.
- Verify and Report Interests and bank charges related to Borrowing and Investing activities
- Monitor and Reconciliation of Intercompany balances to ensure timely recording of transactions.
- Checking bank general ledger, differences and general troubleshooting.
- Manages, maintains and administers Bank account opening and related matters
- Recommends and implements improvements to current cash management processes.
- Implements cash management systems and trains staff on those systems.
- Helps with implementation of treasury workstation, bank software or other treasury technology.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum Diploma in any discipline with at least 2-5 years of relevant work experience
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team and you will be remunerated at market competitive rates.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Qash at Hays on +65 6424 0157 or email Qashidi.Shiraj@hays.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
Referrals are welcome.
EA License No.: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D | EA No.: R22108109 #1224942