Your new company
Your new company is a global manufacturer in the automotive industry. They are on expanding and growing rapidly in the region with multiple offices in the region catering to the growing market.
Your new role
Your new role as the treasury analyst, you will be responsible for treasury operations such as cash management activities, monitoring and forecasting of cash flow and FX exposure. You will be managing banking relations and FX risks. You will also support the treasury manager in treasury project and initiatives.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need:
What you'll get in return
- At least 2 years of treasury experience
- A degree in banking/finance or equivalent fields
- Experience in Treasury Management System (Kyriba) and SAP preferred
- Experience in Bloomberg terminal is a plus
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player
What you need to do now
- Rewarding career with generous remuneration and flexi-benefits
- Career progression within the company and within regional offices
- Opportunities for training and development.
If you're interested in this role, please send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for a confidential chat.
Registration ID No: R1985870
EA License Number: 07C3924
Company Registration No: 200609504D
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1230653