Your new company
This leading agriculture trading business is looking for a trading assistant to join their team in Singapore! You will be joining a dynamic environment that will allow you to learn and has strong career progression opportunities.
Your new role
In your new role, you will be supporting the traders by:
What you'll need to succeed
- Capture of daily derivative trades and reconciliation against broker statements.
- Position reporting for multiple originations. Including monitoring and reporting of Outright exposures, Basis exposures, and Spread exposures.
- Liaising with stakeholders on any queries on their positions and their various exposures. As well as facilitating with any reconciliation as required.
- Execution of hedging orders and fixation orders from internal as well as external customers on the derivatives markets.
- Collation and analysis of data to provide meaningful reports that add value to trading team.
- Review of sales data to pick up trends and monitor counterparty risk
The ideal candidate has at least 1 year of relevant experience as a trading assistant. This role has strong career progression opportunities and thus they are looking for someone who is eager to learn and grow their career with them.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Juvina at Hays on +65 63030151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Referrals are welcome.
Registration ID No. R1769394 | EA License number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D #1217378