Your new company
The company is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries
Your new role
The individual will report to the team manager based in Singapore and will also work very closely with the CCP teams in the region.
Key Areas of Responsibility
What you'll need to succeed
- Supporting the clients and other business divisions to provide a wide range of support related to post-trade execution and settlement process
- Maintaining effective risk controls over clients’ trading activities, and review internal risk and exception reports
- Be client-centric and maintaining a good relationship with various departments both regionally and globally
- Ensuring business processing is in compliance with Firm policy/procedure
- Looking for process or system improvements to increase capacity and mitigate risk
- Providing back up support and coverage for other functional teams in Singapore Asia Branch Operations
What you'll get in return
- University degree with 3+ years of experience in an Operation role
- Experience with global investment bank, with equity and Fixed Income product knowledge and client service experience an advantage
- Experience in dealing with sales / traders and clients
What you need to do now
- Be part of a top tier International Bank in Hong Kong
- Career development and top-notch employee opportunities
- Forward-looking environment defined by open communication, collaboration, learning and dedicated career management.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.