Your new company
You’ll be working for a bank who is looking for Testing Manager. This will be a 1 year contract role to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Work in collaboration with Project Managers, Business Analysts and Testing Team to understand requirements and agree on acceptance criterion. Plan, design and develop test script, take ownership of end to end testing delivery
- Test Planning & Analysis, solid understanding of Manual and Automated testing concepts
- Analysis test deliverable and document test scenario, test cases and test data for execution
- Detect, document and report bugs and errors encountered
- Ensure software solution meets business requirements
- Facilitate high quality software deliveries by applying business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- Document Test Strategy (functional and non-functional strategy), Closure reports and participate in project retrospection meetings.
- Manage senior stakeholder expectations, articulate project challenges and progress.
- Coordinate and monitor testing progression and prepare reports and communicate results and progress with project stakeholders
- Good understanding of agile processes, participate in backlog grooming sessions and daily sprint meetings.
- Support cross-functional teams in integration test efforts, support user acceptance testing and sign offs.
- Create and maintain high quality documentation.
- Effectively communicate status, issues, and risks in a precise and timely manner
What you'll get in return
- Must have 3 - 8 years of professional experience in automation testing.
- Must have solid hands-on work experience on Java development and able to run it individually.
- Must have experience with Cucumber framework.
- Good understanding of investment banking trading lifecycle and experience with Selenium is a plus.
- Experience managing testing deliverables & resources, design manual/automated test plans according to projects requirements.
- Strong understanding of software quality best practices and processes. Experience with a broad range of testing practices.
- Extensive experience with test automation tools and frameworks – Cucumber for Java, Selenium.
- Knowledge of REST and SOAP based web services standards, messaging models. Strong understanding of and experience with JSON, XML, HTTP. Experienced in API testing.
- Strong proficiency in collaboration tools like Atlassian Confluence, JIRA and Microsoft Office suite.
- Hands-on experience in automation scripting will be highly regarded.
- Strong experience in SQL, Unix scripting, Git.
- DESIRABLE SKILLS but not compulsory:
- Good understanding of build automation tools – Maven 3, Gradle, experienced in setting up CICD pipelines in Jenkins.
- Experience in Performance Testing tools.
- Experience with various messaging middleware technologies – Apache ActiveMQ, Apache Kafka, IBM MQ, TIBCO EMS.
- Good understanding of distributed computing, exposure to Spark and Hadoop ecosystem
- Experience with log, metrics aggregation and analytics toolkits – ELK stack
- This role is open to Singaporean, Singapore PR and EP holder.
Great opportunity to work in a multinational bank.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1217670