Telemarketing Executive (6 months contract, possible conversion)
Your new company
Global leader in Logistics, hybrid workstyle.
Your new role
• Qualify all internal and external lead sources in order to pass leads to the appropriate sales resource.
• Quantify express revenue potential and validate customer information and needs through using the globally agreed selection criteria to produce quality leads and accounts.
• Raise relevant paperwork for the main customer database ensuring customer information is available throughout the organization.
• Maximize all opportunities to secure new business by providing account facilities to customers through the leads qualification process.
• Adhere to regional standards and agreed procedures/processes.
• Update all activities in Sales Reporting Tool in a timely manner.
• Contact companies and individuals currently not holding an account and confirm customer details and identify traffic profiles thereby assessing quantity and quality of future business.
What you'll need to succeed
• Diploma or equivalent with 3 years' proven sales experience in telemarketing or customer service
• Sales and results-oriented, pro-active and possess a positive work attitude
• Ability to multi-task, and work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Demonstrate good spoken and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word and IT savvy
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA Reg Number: R21103035 EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1214961
Supply Chain & Logistics
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Denise Lee, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Singapore