Your new company
Headquarters in Singapore, this locally owned ecommerce business specialises in performance marketing targeting direct-to-consumer brands. The company’s goal is to create the biggest brands of the future with their expertise in eCommerce.
Your new role
Reporting to the warehouse manager you’ll be responsible for repairing, maintenance and troubleshooting of water purifiers. This is an all-round position with a focus on quality assurance and customer service. You’ll be working independently with transport provided to effectively carry out your duties.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Ideally you will have at least 3 year(s) of experience
- Prior experience in residential plumbing and electrical will be an asset
- Able to work on weekends
- Positive work attitude and customer oriented
- Possesses class 3 driving license
- Basic command of English language
In return for your commitment and previous experience, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Becoming the pioneer in a rapidly-growing business group
- A competitive salary based on performance and output
- Promising career with one of the local market leaders within the ecommerce industry
- Excellent career support and training
Should you require any further information, please call Cheron Poh on +65 6424 0150 or send in your application to Cheron.Poh@hays.com.sg [mailto:Cheron.Poh@hays.com.sg] Registration ID: R21101273 | EA Licence No.: 07C3924 | Company Registration No.: 200609504D
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.