Your new company
Your new company is a consultation firm with global presence providing services around the globe. They are expanding for growth in building up their IT Infrastructure team. You will be part of a pioneer team, to be involved in the building and set up of the IT Infrastructure.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide L1 and L2 end user, Windows server and network support for enterprise Infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot and configure hardware as well as maintaining and monitoring of IT Infrastructure.
- Manage software and hardware assets and maintain technical documentation.
- Carry out system administration for Windows servers on Active Directory and Exchange.
- Carry out administration on Azure and Office 365.
- Support applications such as Teams, Exchange, Intune, SharePoint and more.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and manage vendors to ensure smooth daily operations.
What you'll get in return
- At least 2 years of IT infrastructure support in a related role to support end users for end-user computing, servers and network.
- Technical experience with Windows and MAC environment.
- Technical hands-on experience and familiarity with system administration such as Active Directory, SCCM, and more.
- Strong communication and vendor management skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with network infrastructure on LAN/WAN and VPN will be a strong advantage.
- Experience with ITIL framework will be an additional advantage.
- Ability to work independently and run IT operations.
You will get the chance for technical development and gain wide technical exposure. You will get the opportunity to run operations independently and be exposed to the wider business.
What you need to do now
We welcome your application!
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Vanessa (EA reg no.: R22104149) at firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't suitable for you but you are looking for a new position to further your career in IT Infrastructure, feel free to send in your resume to email@example.com and I will contact you for a confidential discussion.
EA Personnel Registration No: R22104149 | EA License No: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1220617