Leading organisation in the automotive sector is looking for a Technical Competence Development Manager, up to SGD8,000/month.
Your new company
A growing market leader is currently looking for a Technical Competence Development Manager to be part of their team to provide support to employees. Based close to an MRT, location is easily accessible
Your new role
You will be part of the Regional HR HQ team as a Technical Competence Development Manager. You will provide professional advice regarding all matters related to Learning & Development. You will partner with senior stakeholders and HR leaders in the design and develop learning content and lead in supporting regional markets on closing competency L&D gaps.
What you'll need to succeed
Your previous experience in a similar role will lead to your success, as you will ideally have:
What you'll get in return
- Strong in Learning & Development and content creation
- Assist in the communication and implementation of pre and post course work with learners
- Must have good technical background – ideally from automotive/manufacturing industry
- Need to understand technical drawings and be able to develop training materials and curriculum from them
- Tailor curriculums and training materials for both trainers and learners
You will be given the chance to continuously grow in the company in an expanding business entity, whilst remaining a core pillar in the ever-growing organisation. You will be able to build your career in HR in the exciting automotive industry. You will also be able to work closely with Centres of Excellence and Group Shared Services.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA Personnel Registration No: R21103815 | EA License No: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1241733