Your new company
My Client is looking for a Team Assistant to join their Trust Administration Team in Singapore. To support Trust Officers in day to day administration of the trust and corporate structures.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Preparing the paperwork for the processing of requests from trust related parties/revocations/distributions
- Opening of new bank accounts and handling of investment related matters
- Maintaining of records in our database
- Liaising with compliance officers to resolve any deficiencies identified in the course of administration of the trust and corporate structures to ensure compliance with policy and regulatory requirements
- Liaising with registered agents for our corporate structures
- Attending to enquiries from client advisors and wealth planners, etc
What you need to do now
- A person who is meticulous and have good organization skills
- A good command of English
- Relevant trust administration experience or work experience in private banking/ wealth management / financial institution is preferred but not essential. Fresh graduates are welcomed.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1212603