Your new company
You’ll be working for a banking company who is looking for Talend Development & Delivery Lead Specialist ,This will be a 6 monthscontract, contract extension is still subject to business approval, to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Data Migration
- Understanding of Data Migration process (ETL – Extraction, Transform, Load) activities to support migration of data from source to target system.
- Keen to learn Talend tool and pick up required skills to enable building ETL process for Data Migration.
- Good knowledge of database tables, logical analysis on data processing as well as skills in SQL query design and development.
- Use Talend tool to cater for required checks and error reporting etc to safeguard data quality being migrated.
- Use Talend tool to build “Masking” rules to enable BAU masking need in environment management processes.
- Develop expertise in Talend and become the “go-to” person for Talend too
- Understanding of Integration concept and use of Talend as integration middleware
- Keen to learn Talend tool and pick up required skills to enable building of Integrations via Talend
- Establish fluent usage of Talend as well as knowledge and concept to setup relevant checks such as error monitoring report, schedule frequency etc.
- Ability to follow up with relevant connected systems/applications to sort out landscape and integration technicalities
- Develop expertise in Talend and become the “go-to” person for Talend tool
- If already have Experience with Talend, experience to implement Talend for Data Migration among PeopleSoft and SuccessFactors, as well as Integration among SuccessFactors and TerraData.
What you'll get in return
- Non-negotiable requirements:
- Optimization of job
- Must have strong debugging knowledge (SuccessFactors finding errors and ability to explain the data).
- Must have minimum 2-3 years of strong hands on experience Talend development which includes Talend integration design, build and delivery.
- During go-live period, must expect to support during some weekends.
- Nice to have: SuccessFactors integration tool kit knowledge, such as APIs .
- Strong technical skills to facilitate Talend integration build among target and source systems, including understanding of application/system integration technology such as APIs, connectors etc.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills on end to end Talend integrations
- Ability to work with infrastructure team to facilitate new connectivity establishment of new source and target systems
- This role is only open to Singaporean or Singapore PR.
- The max monthly salary range is 9000 SGD till14,500 SGD max
Opportunity to work in a global bank.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1222936