Your new company
A listed financial service company is currently looking for a TA Manager to join their team.
Your new role
Reporting to the Head of HR (Asia), dotted line reporting to the Talent Management manager based in UK, the TA manager will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for the sourcing and selection of candidates for Asia Pacific region
- Develop talent acquisition and hiring strategies
- Manage recruiters, vendors as well as negotiate terms of business for Asia Pacific region
- Handle all resourcing activities such as pro-active sourcing, job posting & sourcing, shortlisting and interviewing of candidates and offers for an assigned portfolio
- Work closely with hiring manager to fine tune existing job description or create new JDs for newly created roles.
- Keep track of hiring through applicant tracking database; maintain turnover indices and generate HR reports such as attrition, hiring vacancies, headcount and referrals
- Study job requirements and market situations to work out an appropriate recruitment plan for each opening.
- Oversee Employee on-boarding and induction programme
- Maintain our in-house on/off boarding survey system
Talent Development (20%)
What you'll need to succeed
- Propose and develop career development and learning paths for employees
- Identify learning initiatives and talent gaps to facilitate employee development
- Maintain the Talent Development/Learning Management System
- Oversee Early Career Programme/ Trainee Broker Programme
Minimum bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 5 years of recruitment experience.
Familiar with Workday will be an added advantage.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please email your latest CV to Priscilla.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other than that you can click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now at 63030150.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA Reg Number: R1439497
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1228356