Your new company
Your new company is a leading firm in the Technology industry with strong development and training development. You will join a large team of engineers and serve to provide your expertise on IT infrastructure.
Your new role
Your new role requires you to have knowledge and experience in Windows servers and administration. You will be required to carry out configuration and troubleshooting of Windows systems and Servers. This includes patching, hardening and securing Wintel systems, upgrading, migrating and patching of products. You will also need to update storage firmware and migration, troubleshoot and configure Hyper-Converge Infrastructure.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- You will need at least 2 years of relevant work experience in a similar role managing windows servers.
- Experience in administering physical and virtual environment.
- Good knowledge and experience in Windows AD, DNS, DHCP, VMware, Citrix, Veeam, Veritas is a plus.
- Hands-on experience on operating systems technology such as Windows server, Unix and Linux.
- Technical certifications such as MCSA or MCSE are a strong advantage.
You will get the chance to work with an established team of engineers in one of the fastest growing technology firm. This is an opportunity to kickstart your technical career and gain wide technical exposure. If you are looking for a stable career with good technical development, this is the role for you.
What you need to do now
We welcome your application!
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Vanessa (EA reg no.: R22104149) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EA Personnel Registration No: R22104149 | EA License No: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D