Your new company
This organization is a global telecommunication company and has been actively involved in giving telecommunication services especially in APAC region.
The successful candidate will be joining their innovative and supporting transformative projects! This is 1-year contract.
Your new role
- You will be responsible for infra for company’s system supporting and maintaining DNS Servers, Postfix, Backup Software, VMwareCluster, Cpanel.
- You will be responsible for Implementing and support third party cloud services. You will be expected to Install, design, managing and maintaining of VMware Cluster’s elements.
- Also, actively involved in creating and maintaining programmatic and technical documentation to insure efficient planning and execution
What you'll need to succeed
- The ideal candidate has 2 years’ experience with strong knowledge of Servers and Storage and coming from experience working in System Integrator or Web hosting environment, familiar with Telecommunication and IP / Internet Service.
- Good knowledge on scripting and programming – phyton and hold any VMware certificate will be an added advantage! What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Registration ID: R2198002 | EA License: 07C3924 | Company’s Registration Number: 200609504D