Your new company
Join one of Asia's largest multinational insurance company that is looking to grow their team here in Singapore.
Your new role
You will be part of the General Insurance team to develop and deliver projects which helps to drive a superb user experience for their IFA user experience. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Assist in producing detailed system design and documentations like flow charts, database schema and API details documentation.
- Responsible for key activities assigned by team leader such as development, SIT, UAT and production deployment.
- Support post production development using system monitoring and leveraging on application performance monitoring tools to detect any system mishaps.
In order to ensure your success in this role, you will be highly encouraged to possess the following requirements:
- At least 4 years of working experience in development using Java and related technologies.
- Working experience with cloud platforms like AWS or Microsoft Azure will be highly advantageous.
- Good knowledge of technical detail design and documentation
What you'll get in return
This is a rare opportunity to work in a company who truly values its' employees as the greatest asset. You will also be an integral part of shaping the team in Singapore.
What you need to do now
- Challenging yet fulfilling career in one of the most attractive employers in the business.
- Various opportunities to learn and upgrade your skillsets.
- Open-minded culture focused on continuous learning and sharing.
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within Software Development, please contact Mon Fei at +65 92219333 or email MonFei.Chow@hays.com.sg for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Registration Number: 200609504D, EA License: 07C3924, Registration ID Number: R1877534 #1238117