Role as Senior Vice President Senior Project Manager for a large bank. Salary up to 250000 SGD as base.
Your new company
The client is American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation that has been in Singapore for more than 120 years.
Your new role
The Securities Services Client Delivery Technology PM manager is a senior experienced member of the Client Delivery unit and as such is responsible for both the successful delivery of his or her own institutional client projects and also assisting in the ongoing progress of the other client projects the APAC Technology PM team is more broadly managing.
What you'll need to succeed
- Solid project management experiences within the financial services industry.
- Previous experience in Securities Services.
- Experience in the delivery of large projects/large implementations
- Experience in managing a team.
What you'll get in return
- Chance to work for a leader in the banking industry.
- Chance to work on large implementations/projects.
- Strong career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1237114
Banking & Financial Services
Projects & Change Management
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Alexander Muls, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Singapore