Your new company
Your new company is a global company with presence in many countries. They have more than 50 years of proven track record and partners with numerous fortune 500 MNCs.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the full spectrum of accounting when working with clients. These includes billings, fee negotiations, review management accounts and liaise with auditors and regulators. You will also need to identify problems and issues and exercise your analytical skills to provide solutions. You will also review current process flow for improvement and implement recommendations.
What you'll need to succeed
Your previous experience in accounting and finance sector will lead to your success, will need:
What you'll get in return
- Diploma or bachelor's degree in business accounting/ finance/ Banking from a reputable university
- 7 - 10 years of relevant working experience
- Consolidation experience using excel and preparing statutory financial statements
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Strong team player able to work in team and independently
In return for your dedication and hard work you'll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- $6,000 - $8,000 monthly salary
- Growth and learning opportunities
- Generous variable bonuses and flexi benefits
If you're interested in this role, please send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
Registration ID No: R1985870
EA License Number: 07C3924
Company Registration No: 200609504D
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1215765