Your new company
You’ll be working for a banking company who is looking for a Success Factor Configurer. This will be 1 year contract to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
- Work independently as part of teams delivering SuccessFactors solutions to the customers
- Work with customers to understand their requirements and provide them the right solutions
- Experience of working in remote delivery model
- Conducting application-specific solution consulting (for a specific application: creation of business blueprint/configuration workbook, Implementation based on a blueprint, creation of test cases, test scheduling and execution, key user training, go live support, and post go live support)
- Performance of feasibility studies / solution reviews
- Conducting requirement gathering workshops & Trainings
- Demonstrating basic knowledge of modelling standards and tools
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years application consulting experience (at least 3 years of SAP implementation experience).
- Good experience & knowledge on SuccessFactors solution – Employee Central.
- Must be Certified in Employee Central.
- At least three end-to-end implementation experience in SuccessFactors Employee Central.
- Good knowledge on the HR Business Processes.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Good Knowledge of SAP HCM On-premises solution is a plus
- SF Integration knowledge is a plus
- EC Payroll experience & skills would be a plus
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1219470