Your new company
You will be working for a reputable market-leader within the Medical Technology industry who is looking for a Strategic Sourcing Manager/Senior Manager. This organisation focuses on surgical products and has strong presence internationally and in the APAC region.
Your new role
You will be in charge of:
What you'll need to succeed
- Leading and executing category strategies, managing pricing and reducing costs
- Management of suppliers’ and their performance in assigned category – Supply Chain (logistics, warehouse), Marketing and Facilities Management
- Develop supplier relationships to enhance cost savings based on category strategy defined by internal stakeholders across APAC region
- Work closely with key stakeholders to implement regional projects for consolidation of spends based on strategic category sourcing objectives
The ideal candidate is someone who has:
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Logistics or other relevant discipline
- At least 7 years’ experience in indirect procurement, ideally in supply chain (logistics/warehousing)
- Regional experience is essential
In return, you'll be part of an organization that values their employees. You will have a structured career growth and plenty of developmental opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you’re keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please call Bernice Lim on +65 6424 0150 or send in your application to Bernice.Lim@hays.com.sg.
Registration ID: R21103291 | EA Licence No.: 07C3924 | Company Registration No.: 200609504D
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1226352