Your new company
You will be joining a reputable government-linked company as a Strategic Sourcing Manager/Senior Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to grow and progress within a stable and leading organisation.
Your new role
You will be in charge of:
- Developing and implementing sourcing strategies that will ensure supply continuity, whilst managing cost base.
- Collaborating with category managers and business users, and work closely with suppliers to ensure that business needs can be met.
- Developing supplier relationships to improve cost savings for the organisation.
What you'll need to succeed
- Evaluating and monitoring of vendors’ performance, and source for new suppliers where necessary
The ideal candidate is someone who has:
What you'll get in return
- Degree in Engineering, Construction or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ strategic procurement, ideally in utilities or oil & gas industries
- Proficient in performing Total Cost Analysis and formulating sourcing strategies
- Excellent communications, interpersonal skills.
In return, you'll be part of an organization who values their employees. You will have a structured career growth and plenty of developmental opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you’re keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please call Bernice Lim on +65 6424 0150 or send in your application to Bernice.Lim@hays.com.sg
Registration ID: R21103291 | EA Licence No.: 07C3924 | Company Registration No.: 200609504D
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1224303