Your new company
You will be joining a reputable MNC who is one of the world’s largest company in medical device manufacturing.
Your new role
You will be in charge of:
What you'll need to succeed
- Contract and cost negotiations for purchased materials with direct suppliers
- Developing and maintaining supplier relationships
- Cost estimations based on the physical components and technical drawings
- Ensure supplier’s capability and capacity for production
The successful candidate is someone who has:
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, electrical engineering or electronics engineering
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sourcing, purchasing and process engineering in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in manufacturing processes related to Mechanical commodity, ideally in Metal stamping and Packaging processes
- Direct procurement experience in high-mix low-volume manufacturing environment handling NPI
- SAP or ERP system knowledge
In return, you'll be part of an organization who values their employees. You will have a structured career growth and plenty of developmental opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you’re keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please call Bernice Lim on +65 6424 0150 or send in your application to Bernice.Lim@hays.com.sg [mailto:Bernice.Lim@hays.com.sg] Registration ID: R21103291 | EA Licence No.: 07C3924 | Company Registration No.: 200609504D
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.