Your new company
You’ll be working for a banking company who is looking for Specialist Solution Architect. This is a 1-year contract, to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Building a Big Data platform to ingest, store and publish vendor and internal data for use by bank applications.
- Trialling and choosing components for data storage, access and ingestion using best practices and widely recognised components.
- Adhering to cloud architecture principles to develop vendor agnostic run-anywhere solutions.
- Researching and choosing PaaS components to reduce infra costs.
- Researching ETL platform using Big Data Transactional Pipelines.
- Researching Serverless Architecture solutions.
- Identifying usage patterns and delivering functionality to the data access API for Data Science & Business Intelligence.
- Analysing and understanding data from external sources in order to onboard to the platform.
- Collaborate with teams globally to deliver, present ideas and innovate.
- Model behaviours that facilitate Agile delivery.
- Exhibit passion for client experience with a user-first mindset.
- 6+ years of experience in Java development.
- Must have hands-on experience with Hadoop and Spark.
- Good knowledge on Big Data.
- At least 2+ years of experience in Solution Architect Role.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Good knowledge of AWS platform, in particular PaaS Data Services.
- Knowledge of High Availability, Scalable, Fault Tolerant architecture patterns.
- Good knowledge of banking industry.
- Good knowledge in open source frameworks
- Good Analytical Skill and adaptive to the aggressive timeline delivery mode
What you'll get in return
- This role priority is to Singapore PR or Singaporean.
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1199224