Your new company
A global European based organization which specializes in providing financial services to its top tier clientele base. One of the largest banks in a Europe country, the organization has more than 10,000 employees and has customers globally in more than 15 countries. With more than 20 years in the industry and total assets worth over 250 billion dollars, the organization has solidified its position in the financial world.
Your new role
You will be in a primarily functional role focused role (70-30), gathering requirements and communicating effectively with different stakeholders. You will be assuming a consultative role in a work-life balanced environment. Your key responsibility is the day-to-day management of the Automation tooling, Interfaces, MS SQL Databases, Reporting and Regulatory Reporting. This involves resolving application issues, answer user queries and requests, manage issues and escalate them in a timely manner.
What you'll need to succeed
To ensure your success in this role, you will be highly encouraged to possess the following requirements:
- Has hands-on experience managing applications.
- Exposed to an array of technologies to provide consultative advice.
- Assumes a primarily functional and maintenance role over development.
- Experience in gathering requirements from stakeholders and communicate effectively.
- At least 2 years of experience in a financial institution is highly advantageous (not a must).
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and efforts, you will be rewarded with:
- A monthly remuneration of up to SGD 7,000/ month + Benefits
- Excellent support throughout your career growth with the organization
- Experience and exposure to challenges that would reignite the passion within you
What you need to do now
If you do not fit within the opportunity above but would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion on how I can be of help in your next career move, please email me at (Issac.Chen@hays.com.sg).
I am always open to have a conversation with active job seekers and referrals are most welcomed!
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Registration ID: R21103140
Hays Registration Number: 200609504D
EA License: 07C3924