Your new company
This company is one of the largest companies that is listed on the Singapore Exchange and they are looking to hire fresh graduates or junior Software Developers. They have a diverse portfolio of businesses and are serving customers in more than 100 countries. This role involves technology and innovation to solve real-world problems and to also improve lives by providing a secured IT infrastructure and managed services.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Create end-to-end solution component specifications.
- Carry out solution testing and implementations.
- Design, develop and maintain applications in collaboration with other developers and engineers.
- Troubleshoot software bugs and assist in the impact analysis of problems discovered.
- Create applicable paperwork, reports, and other materials.
- Help to enhance software development best practices on an ongoing basis.
- Staying current with industry trends and technological advancements.
What you'll get in return
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computing, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information systems, or EEE (or equivalent) is required.
- Familiar with full-stack development and software engineering concepts.
- Understanding of the Agile Development process.
- Basic programming experience.
- Database knowledge (SQL/NoSQL).
- Experienced in developing applications for a variety of platforms utilising AngularJS, NodeJS, ReactJS and other standard frameworks.
- Ability to swiftly pick up new software and technologies.
Attractive remuneration package and benefits is guaranteed with bright future career advancement for candidates with strong leadership capabilities, result driven and with technical proficiency seeking to lead a high performing team. You will have the opportunity choose projects that you are interested in and the flat organisation structure will enable you to progress quickly in your career.
What you need to do now
Please click to apply for this role, we welcome your application!