Your new company
Global Financial Institution located in the heart of Singapore. Hybrid workstyle.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop robust and scalable technology solutions to business problems using modern software development best practices.
- Collaborate with global teams to design and build new functionalities in relevant languages and/or other shared (and existing) platforms that align with our blueprint.
- Clearly communicate technical details effectively across disciplines and teams, including to senior leadership.
- Collaborate, coach and mentor team of highly motivated technologists.
What you need to do now
- Professional experience developing solutions with Scala/Java. Well versed with both OOPS and Functional programming principles. Knowledge of Digital asset/DLT/DAML/Haskell is plus.
- Strong development expertise and understanding of event sourcing and CQRS principles.
- Experienced in using design patterns and following best software engineering practices.
- An understanding of fundamental algorithms and ability to optimize the existing code.
- Experience in writing Specification by Example / Feature Files / ATDD / BDD.
- Experience in SDLC automation tools such as Jenkins, Gradle, GitHub, Artifactory and Ansible.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA Reg Number: R21103035 EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D