Your new company
You will be working with a fast paced, world renowned technology company, where you focus on social media marketing efforts.
Your new role
- Manage our official social media handles on a daily-basis, and elevate our evergreen contents based on our team missions, handle strategies, and OKRs.
- Partner with various product marketing teams across regions to help develop programs that deliver intended business results.
- Engage and lead social media agencies to build effective social media campaigns for key products and campaigns targeted at users and creators, with clear strategy to deliver optimal creativity and innovation.
- Track and quantify social impact on product business goals.
- Track social media performance indicators to monitor the health of the brand across the social landscape in Japan.
- Work closely with global/regional social/PR/policy teams as part of a Global Rapid Response Team to put in place round-the-clock social listening/monitoring workflows and processes, proactive and reactive escalation and management of user sentiment across social platforms.
What you'll need to succeed
- Fluency in both Japanese and English. (Ideally Native in Japanese)
- Project execution skills
- Campaign management skills
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunity to work in one of the world's largest tech company, you will work in an environment that looks into growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Dashini.Raj@hays.com.my
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1223879