Senior Consultant/ SOC Analyst
Hays Technology is looking for a Senior Consultant/ SOC Analyst to help our client undertake an operational responsibility in performing cyber threat discovery.
What you will be doing:
- To understand data structures, analysing, visualising and, transforming them to uncover cyber-attack patterns or derive insights.
- Using SOC capabilities (such as SIEMs) to pivot from threat intelligence into enterprise data.
- Enhancing existing Security Operations Centre (SOC) processes and perform reviews to optimise existing workflow.
- Identify security breaches, research and develop forecasting/analytical methodologies.
- Perform trend and pattern analysis to identify, assess and project future cyber threat scenarios.
- Work closely with stakeholders to provide feedback and remediation recommendations on findings.
Who you will be working for:
A reputable company in the govt. sector delivering solutions across to keep the cyberspace safe.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in SOC environment.
- Experience in developing detection use cases for variety of logs (E.g. Security Events, Firewall).
- Knowledge about threats, vulnerabilities.
- Strong technical knowledge and background in analysis.
- Experience working on SIEM applications.
- Major security certifications (e.g. CISSP, CCSP, CISA, GCIA, OSCP, etc)
What you will get in return:
- Working in a meaningful, rewarding, and challenging career.
- A competitive salary package + variable bonus.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives.
Please click to apply for this role, we welcome your application! I am a Consultant for Hays Technology, specializing in Cyber Security for Singapore, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organizations are supported by top talent. My passion for this space stems from building a business on strong principles of customer service and delivery – I thrive on delivering for our clients.
At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. Cyber security skills have never been needed more, and data security and impenetrable protection for operating models are a top priority. We are talking –all the time –to organizations who are relying on the increased automation of their security systems, and the professionals who build them, so whether you are hiring for your team, or looking to take the next step in your cyber career, talk to us today. Reach out for more information: Denise.firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License Number: 07C3924 l Registration Number: R1989322 l Company Registration ID No.: 200609504D #1215948