Your new company
A global metal management firm seeking for a Contracts Administrator (1 year contract).
Work hours: Mondays to Fridays, office hours
Role Duration: 1 year contract
Your new role
- Coordinate with trading, accounts, hedging, operations teams and all relevant teams to ensure contracts are in compliance
- Perform all duties related to the completion and issuance of contracts in a timely manner
- Update Customer and Vendor master data, including ensuring accuracy and completeness of the data.
- Perform all checks and coordination amongst various stakeholders to facilitate onboarding of new vendors, suppliers, and customers
- Obtain the necessary approvals to ensure smooth onboarding of vendors, suppliers, and customers
- Assist with Trading exposure form approval process, including payment terms confirmation etc
- Support Trading team on contract related matters
- Prepare daily/weekly reports pertaining to on contract issuance/ cancellation
- Be an active member of the Support Network to provide support to colleagues
What you'll need to succeed
- Knowledge of contract terms and trading is preferred
- Knowledge of SAP/BSM is preferred
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting opportunity to join an MNC. You will be part of a dynamic team and you will be remunerated at market competitive rates.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Ernie at Hays on +65 6424 0157 or email Ernieza.Zailani@hays.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
Referrals are welcome.
Registration ID No. R1329386 | EA License number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D #1238635