Your new company
The company is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Your new role
The candidate will join the Singapore Cash Client Processing (CCP) team and will be responsible for supporting all client-related activities from the point of trading through to settlement, including trade allocation, trade confirmation, pre-matching, fails management and customer query resolution. The role will also involve resolving/ escalating client queries and issues, in conjunction with the regional Client Relationship Management team. The objective is to maintain a high level of value-added service and to partner with the Business Unit and Operations Management to address key internal and client issues and manage risk. The CCP team always seeks to respond rapidly to clients’ needs and developments within the industry, making it a constantly changing environment, which demands high performance from the individuals in the team. Clients have a named point of contact within the company who can respond effectively to their queries.
The individual will report to the team manager based in Singapore and will also work very closely with the CCP teams in the region.
Key Areas of Responsibility
What you'll need to succeed
- Supporting clients and other MS business divisions to provide a wide range of support related to post-trade execution and settlement process
- Maintaining effective risk controls over clients’ trading activities, and review internal risk and exception reports
- Be client-centric and maintaining a good relationship with various departments both regionally and globally
- Ensuring business processing is in compliance with Firm policy/procedure
- Looking for process or system improvements to increase capacity and mitigate risk
- Providing back up support and coverage for other functional teams in Singapore Asia Branch Operations
What you'll get in return
- University degree with 3+ years of experience in an Operation role
- Experience with global investment bank, with equity and Fixed Income product knowledge and client service experience an advantage
- Experience in dealing with sales / traders and clients
- High personal commitment and integrity
- Good understanding of products, business and operational knowledge
- Flexibility to work across functional teams and areas within the Singapore Branch Operations
- Good communication and organizational skills, able to interact and work effectively across functional/locations;
- Detail oriented with strong risk awareness and able to perform operational responsibilities to a consistently high standard
What you need to do now
- The opportunity to work in a leading investment bank
- The opportunity to collaborate with like-minded individuals
- The career development opportunities working in a fast-paced environment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career. #1221887