Your new company
You will be working with a fast paced, world renowned technology company, where you focus on market research strategic efforts.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage user access, dashboards, reports, forms, templates, role based page layouts workflows and approvals for different teams.
- Create and manage custom objects (like accounts, contacts, leads and opportunities), object relationships, standard and custom fields.
- Map/reformat data/reports from one format(like CSV) to other format (like Excel or spreadsheet), Import/Export data from sources like Internal databases/CSV/Excel/Spreadsheet to Salesforce Objects.
- Track and work closely with cross-functional teams to update and incorporate data in Salesforce records.
- Document, streamline and automate (wherever possible) system configuration, administrative and operational processes.
- Be the goto-person/expert for the business teams to get the quick answer/suggestion related to every aspect of SFDC based on their knowledge, experience and expertise.
- Understand the business context quickly from user teams, and recognize Salesforce usage problems and craft solutions.
- Gather requirements and implement configuration changes related to workflow and approval processes.
- Proactively suggest and implement best practices: design, system maintenance, security, data integrity, duplicates, backups, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree 3 years as SFDC admin experience with configurations/access management for 50+ users.
- Familiarity with databases and query languages such as SQL Salesforce.com Administrator certification with strong SFDC Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Self-starter with solid ability to gather, document and execute detailed specifications from high level requirements with little supervision
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field (Computer Science) is highly preferred.
- 4+ years as SFDC admin experience.
- Experience working with sales and marketing stakeholders. Scripting experience not essential but desirable.
- Experience creating automated workflows/pipelines using SQL, Plx etc. connecting Salesforce with other systems.
Excellent opportunity to work in one of the world's largest tech company, you will work in an environment that looks into growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sabrina.Than@hays.com.my