Your new company
Join the leading industrial machinery company that specialises in steam solutions servicing different industries in Singapore.
Your new role
Your responsibilities are but not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Perform after sales service to customers through survey, commissioning, trouble shooting, repairing and assembling service for wide range of products.
- On site and in-house repair and service of mechanical and electronic-based products.
- Ensure that field activities such as servicing, customer visits, steam trap surveys, plant audits, steam quality testing, preventive maintenances, troubleshooting, and commissioning are properly planned, organised, and executed to achieve maximum productivity and effectiveness.
- Continually search for new prospects, to expand your customer base and to fully exploit any service opportunities within your assigned area.
- Calibration of instruments, optimisation of steam systems and perform on site steam quality test.
- Assembly and set up of specific products for delivery.
In order to ensure your success in this role, you will be highly encouraged to possess the following requirements:
What you'll get in return
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical, Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in related fields.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in MS office – Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Possess Class 3 driving license.
This is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that has a strong vision to empower the future of steam solutions.
What you need to do now
- Challenging yet fulfilling career in one of the most attractive employers in the business
- Various opportunities to learn and upgrade your skillsets
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits
Should you require any further information, please call Victor Lo on +65 6424 0150 or send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Reg Number: R22107621 | EA Licence No.: 07C3924 | Company Registration No.: 200609504D
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1229225