A growing Middle Eastern Bank is looking for a Senior Treasury dealer to join the team.
Your new role
- Analysis funding requirements, cash flow forecast, ensure smooth liquidity management while keeping Cost of Funds optimal.
- Ensure Branch is self-funded.
- Responsible for branch money market transactions, funding of AMR and MLA, certificate of deposit (CD) issuance, bond issuance, SG Bills, MAS Bills and financing strategy.
- Establish and execute sales strategies and development.
- Observe delegated limits, code of conduct and SLA framework.
- Close communication with HO, relevant Business Departments, Stakeholders and Senior Management.
- Active participant in branch ALCO.
What you'll need to succeed
Min. 8 years of treasury sales experience (from a banking background preferred)
Min. Bachelors degree preferred.
What you'll get in return
Up to $200k + VB!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Registration No.: R2091424 EA License No.: 07C3924 Company Registration No. 200609504D #1238783
Banking & Financial Services
Banking and Financial Services
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Ginny Tan, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Singapore