Your new company
A leading group in the area of energy solutions for the Asia Pacific region. Besides traditional solutions, the group is always looking to innovate and re-invent themselves to provide sustainable solutions to their consumers.
Your new role
• To analyse and enhance business/technical requirements and translate them into functional designs
• Maintenance and support of existing systems and applications for users
• Support project delivery throughout the entire software development life cycle, ensuring objectives and deliverables are met
• Working on the design and integration of Azure platforms with technical teams
What you'll need to succeed
In order to ensure your success in this role, you will be highly encouraged to possess the following requirements:
What you'll get in return
- At least 3 years of experience in software development, design, implementation and support
- Proficient in technologies such as .NET, SQL (MS and Oracle) and Azure
- Experience in delivering integration solutions and handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience engaging functional IT and Business stakeholders
This is a direct, permanent opportunity. You will be rewarded with fixed bonuses paid out annually as part of your package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. I am a Researcher at Hays Technology, specializing in the recruitment of software developers and assisting tech professionals to develop their careers for the long run. I'm passionate about finding the right fit for both candidates and clients, ensuring that both parties are in a healthy, mutually beneficial relationship.
If you do not fit within the opportunity above but would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion on how I can be of help in your next career move, please email me at Elton.email@example.com.
I am always open to have a conversation with active job seekers and referrals are most welcomed!
Registration ID: R21102669
Hays Registration Number: 200609504D
EA License: 07C3924