Your new company
My client is a leading pharmaceutical company that provides a wide range of over-the-counter medicines across the APAC region. With their constant expansion, they are looking for a Senior Supply Planner to join the team. Located in the East of Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Supply planning execution based on the demand forecasts
- Work closely with external manufacturers for the submission of up to 18 months rolling supply forecasts
- Inventory and order management on manufacturing and freight transit lead time
- Supplier management through regular supply reviews and monitoring of supplier's performance
- Communicating with internal stakeholders for updates on any supply risks or requirements
- Responsible for the planning in product launches or transitions and new product introduction management
What you'll get in return
- Degree in Supply Chain or related
- At least 5 years of working experience in a Supply Chain planning role
- Strong communication and negotiation skills for communication with suppliers
- Proficient with SAP, Power BI and MS Excel
In return, you'll be part of an organization who values their employees. You will have a structured career growth and plenty of developmental opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you're keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV (word document) to firstname.lastname@example.org (Registration ID: R22106719).
EA License No.: 07C3924
Company's Registration number: 200609504D #1232067