Your new company
The client is a leading education service provider who is looking for a strong Senior Media Communications Specialist to join their team
Your new role
As the Senior Media & Communications Specialist, you are required to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Implement proactive and sustainable media outreach and publicity programme to support business initiatives and objectives
- Handles media requests and queries effectively
- Manages and implements issues management to prevent or mitigate potential negative impact on the company's image and business continuity.
- Writes and edits speeches for internal stakeholders.
- Writes and edits digital and print content on significant corporate initiatives to project a consistent and positive image on owned internal and external platforms.
- Oversees and maintains corporate information across all corporate platforms.
- Coordinates the production of corporate reports, assets, collaterals and publications to communicate and project a consistent and positive branding
- Monitors and reports positive coverage and mentions in mainstream and social media, including executing reports to showcase how the brand has been performing.
- Monitors potential reputational risks - reports negative coverage and mentions in mainstream and social media, including highlighting challenges that require interventions.
- Bachelor’s degree in mass communications, marketing communications, arts and social sciences, or journalism.
- Comes with at least 2-5 years of working experience in a corporate communications, public relations and/or marketing communications environment.
- Possesses good knowledge and hands-on experience in engaging traditional/mainstream media as well as digital media outlets, including social media.
- Experienced in media monitoring as well as in using media monitoring systems and media databases.
What you'll get in return
- Strong verbal and written communication in English language
- Experience in editing for all platforms and channels.
In addition to the remuneration package and flexibility of the nature of work, you will enjoy the thrill & reward of working within a fun and young team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Unfortunately due to the current restrictions only local candidates can be considered.
EA License number: 07C3924
EA Registration No: R22105356
Company's Registration number: 200609504D #1229297