Cyber Security Roles in Singapore
Job Posting by Belle Lim, Cyber Security Consultant at Hays Singapore
I am representing a global international leading firm with wide global presence across diverse markets segments. They are looking for a senior Infrastructure Security specialist to join the team, with huge global exposure and leading career growth.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Support Infrastructure and Cloud Security projects aligned with organisation’s security policies and strategies
- Define the Infrastructure Security requirements in all projects and drive implementation globally.
- Provide Cloud / Infrastructure Security consultancy and advice to Global and Regional IT teams.
- Technical and organization security consultancy as well as product evaluation/selection for Network/Cloud/Endpoint/Data Security, IAM etc
- Conduct assessment and review on infrastructure security risk exceptions.
What you'll get in return
- Minimum 4 to 8 years of IT Security & Information Security experience
- Technical hands-on experience with Infrastructure OS, Databases, Middleware, and Network Devices Security Hardening configuration
- Setting up and configuration of : Firewall/VPN, IDS/IPS, WAF, EDR/EPP, NDR, IRM, DLP, ATP, 2FA, PAM, SIEM, SOAR, etc.
- Scripting / programming and automation skills are added bonuses
What you need to do now
- You will be part of a leading culture firm
- Get to work with world class leading experts
- CAREER EXPOSURE – If you are looking for a role that provides you opportunities for global / international exposure, this will be the right role for you. Plenty of opportunities in global, regional, country office, across divisions as well.
- Work life balance
- Competitive package
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Belle.firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply now or refer a friend (Get rewarded with $200 CapitaStar Gift voucher upon a successful friend referral!) At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
EA License Number: 07C3924 l Registration Number: R21100438 l Company Registration ID No.: 200609504D #1223601