Your new company
One of the top technology company is expanding and looking for a Senior Regional E-Commerce Operations Manager. Someone who is looking to take the next step to lead the e-commerce operations for their consumer hardware range. Singapore is the global hub.
Your new role
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Logistics and supply planning with your marketing counterparts ensuring that there’s enough supply to meet demand
- Outline, execute, and document the processes for the e-commerce operations - fulfillment operations and reverse logistics, supply chain and warehousing
- Run the daily operations of the supply chain from factory to last mile through various providers for domestic, cross-borders logistics and fulfillment
- Foster relationships with manufacturers and logistics providers
- Make sure that stock meets the demand for all channels
- Improve metrics regarding logistics and fulfillment cost per unit.
- Recognize supply chain and business risks and apply mitigation strategies to minimize business impact.
The ideal candidate is someone who has:
What you'll get in return
- At least 10 years of working experience
- Ecommerce experience
- Experience and knowledge in international logistics
- A track record of leading end-to-end execution of projects
- Ability to manage third part logistics and strong negotiation skills
- Independent and able to drive processes
In return, you'll be part of an organization who values their employees. You will have a structured career growth and plenty of developmental opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you’re keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV (word document) to firstname.lastname@example.org (Registration ID No. R1545727)
EA License No.: 07C3924
Company’s Registration number: 200609504D #1220098