Your new company
A reputable medical device firm is looking for a Senior QARA Specialist to join the team!
Your new role - Be the subject matter expert for maintaining QMS and ISO 13485 certifications.
- Responsible for internal audits and ensure company have surveillance audits by external auditors.
- Communicate and audit findings to major stakeholders.
- Support suppliers, equipment and processes to ensure company's product to ensure company's product suitability.
- Be responsible for identifying regulatory requirements and preparing regulatory submission documentation for - the company's products to ensure legal entry.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 3 years to 6 years of experience in QA within medical devices.
- Certified internal auditor a per ISO 13485 and or 21 CFR Part 820 regulations.
- Proactive working attitude and able to lead the QA department.
- Able to work in a fast-pace environment and diligent personality.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary package
- An engaging, passionate work environment where innovation is the focus
- Working within a dynamic team
- Add value to the organisation with leadership opportunity
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Scientific and R&D
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Sylvia Kang, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Singapore