Your new company
A global medical device firm is looking for Senior Project Engineer to join the Manufacturing team!
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects.
- Manages the development and implementation process of a company's products and services.
- Reviews status of projects, budgets, schedules, and prepares status reports.
- Ensures compliance with company policies, programs, procedures regarding to government and regulatory agencies regulations.
What you'll get in return
- 4 years of relevant experience; 2 years relevant experience with advanced degree in Manufacturing industry.
- Regional and global experience is a must.
- Experience in managing global projects and global teams.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary package
- An engaging, passionate work environment where innovation is the focus
- Working within a dynamic team
- Add value to the organisation with leadership opportunity
If you are interested in the role, send your CV to Bhavani at firstname.lastname@example.org
However, if this role is not what you are looking for, I am also happy to speak to you on other regulatory roles on hand!
EA License number: 07C3924 | Registration ID number: R21102106 | Company Registration number: 200609504D.
Recruiting experts in Life Sciences
E: Bhavani.Chandrasekar@hays.com.sg #1205242