Your new company
With R&D and production facilities in Europe, the client has over 100 years of market presence across Therapeutic Areas in Critical Care, Neurology and Paediatrics.
Your new role
The company is growing their APAC markets and currently looking for a driven field salesperson for Singapore market. Working alongside your teammates in the Regional Headquarters, you will be responsible in spearheading new product launches. You will maintain high level of therapeutic and product knowledge to educate the benefits of our products to healthcare professionals and achieving business targets.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor degree or above in life science related disciplines
- 3-5 years ethical sales experience within a pharmaceutical or healthcare medical company
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Sales driven and customer focus to build and maintain good relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Independent and proactive individual with resilience to overcome challenges
- Additional experience in Anaesthesia, Emergency, ICU is a strong plus.
In return, you'll be part of an organization who values their employees. You will have a structured career growth and plenty of developmental opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email me at Shawna.Wong@hays.com.sg.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA License number: 07C3924 EA Registration No: R1982472 Company’s Registration number: 200609504D #1237349