Your new company
You will be joining a top semiconductor and electronics manufacturing company. As the business is expanding globally, this exciting role has been newly created to support the advancement of this company.
Your new role
Your key responsibilities include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Leading the end-to-end procurement of Packaging & Logistics categories (strategic sourcing, negotiating, qualifying, executing contracts with suppliers)
- Evaluation and selection of cost-efficient suppliers while ensuring that quality and delivery are not compromised
- Establishing and maintaining key vendor relationships
- Spearhead cost saving initiatives and optimisation of processes to increase efficiency
- Mitigate risk by evaluating market conditions and ensure that contingency plans are in place
- Stakeholders engagement to understand requirements and develop category strategy
The ideal candidate is someone who has:
What you'll get in return
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in business or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 years experience in regional/global procurement (Packaging & Logistics category)
- Comprehensive understanding of packaging & logistics strategic procurement
- Supplier management experience is essential
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solver with ability to multitask in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
In return, you'll be part of an organization who values their employees. You will have a structured career growth and plenty of developmental opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you’re keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please call Bernice Lim on +65 6424 0150 or send in your application to Bernice.Lim@hays.com.sg [mailto:Bernice.Lim@hays.com.sg] Registration ID: R21103291 | EA Licence No.: 07C3924 | Company Registration No.: 200609504D
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.