Senior Penetration Tester
Hays is looking for a Senior Penetration Tester to help our client to perform security assessments through attack and penetration testing and be a subject matter expert, and apply security knowledge.
- Deliver Application Security Assessment activities.
- Develop and implement red teaming program.
- Plan and run adversarial attack simulation exercises.
- Perform threat and vulnerability assessment, and control selection.
- Maintain Cyber Security response & reporting plan within areas of responsibility.
- Perform research on latest threats and vulnerabilities, maintain awareness of the threat landscape.
Who you will be working for:
Global Leading MNC Firm.
What we are looking for:
- Min 5 years of relevant working experience in Information or Cyber Security, preferably in Applications
- Security Assessment role.
- Hands-on experience in Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (Web Application vulnerability scanning/ Network vulnerability scanning).
- Relevant security certification in offensive security – CREST/ OSCP.
- Relevant security certification (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, CGEIT) will be added advantageous.
Please click to apply for this role, we welcome your application! I am a Consultant for Hays Technology, specializing in Cyber Security for Singapore, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organizations are supported by top talent. My passion for this space stems from building a business on strong principles of customer service and delivery – I thrive on delivering for our clients. At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. Cyber security skills have never been needed more, and data security and impenetrable protection for operating models are a top priority. We are talking –all the time –to organizations who are relying on the increased automation of their security systems, and the professionals who build them, so whether you are hiring for your team, or looking to take the next step in your cyber career, talk to us today. Reach out for more information: Denise.email@example.com
EA License Number: 07C3924 l Registration Number: R1989322 l Company Registration ID No.: 200609504D #1223273