Your new company
Your new firm is a leading medical device firm in the industry with global presence. They are looking for a Senior Oracle EBS Database Developer to join their expanding team.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop Oracle EBS Database solutions to meet business requirements
- Design and architect solutions to integrate various Oracle Applications such as Oracle EDI, XML and Oracle Cloud into existing infrastructure
- Analyse and evaluate existing Oracle EBS solutions and suggest areas of improvements to enhance daily operations and workflow
- Provide production support and enhancement of Oracle EBS development tools
- Oversee and manage the entire project lifecycle for Oracle EBS development
What you'll get in return
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar hands-on technical role developing Oracle EBS Databases (11i / R12 / Oracle Cloud)
- Experience working with various Oracle EBS applications and functions such as EDI, XML, JSON and more
- Strong knowledge of Oracle database modules particularly on Order Management, Supply Chain and Financial modules
- Sound expertise developing Oracle XML reports and implementing oracle E-Business suite solutions
- Familiarity with middleware technologies such as Dell Boomi, CLEO and more is a strong advantage
- Mandarin is required to liaise with regional stakeholders
You will get the opportunity to work in a regional role and implement new solutions for business rollout. This is good opportunity to hone your development skills and carve a niche for yourself in the Oracle EBS space. In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with good welfare benefits and a competitive salary package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Hsu Wen (EA reg no.: R1987315) at email@example.com. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position to further your career in IT Infrastructure, please contact Hsu Wen at +65 63030158 for a confidential discussion.
Hays Registration Number: 200609504D, EA License: 07C3924 #1238446