Your new company
My client, one of the foreign leading bank, is currently looking for Senior Officer, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) to work in their flagship Singapore office.
Your new role
Reporting into the Head of Compliance, you will be responsible on monitoring of branch compliance, advising staff as well as performing customer due diligence for new and existing accounts in accordance with AML/Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFT)/Sanction/Tax regulations and laws. You are required to perform CDD reviews in accordance to applicable framework as well as preparing suspicious transactions reports and responses requested by regulatory authorities. You will also be involved in investigating alerts generated and maintaining lists of designated entities in the AML filtering systems.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Degree holder with at least 1 year of compliance experience in a corporate or commercial bank
- Experienced in analysis and investigative work with a can-do and will-do attitude
- Competitive compensation package including a competitive performance-based bonus structure and consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with a market leading team within the banking industry
What you need to do now
- Excellent training to support and maximise your performance
If you or someone you may know may be interested in this opportunity please do contact me on the details below for more information or drop over an updated CV to my email at ErHann.Ooi@Hays.com.sg
Alternatively, if this job opportunity is not relevant to you, feel free to share across your updated CV to have a confidential discussion on the relevant openings based on your skillsets and expertise.
EA Reg Number: R22104725
EA License Number: 07C3924
Company Registration No: 200609504D #1242016