Your new company
Exciting environment of Exhibition management and events.
Your new role
- Work closely with Brand, Content, and Digital, Business Development teams to ensure customer engagement objectives are met and execute robust integrated customer engagement plans on time – conceptualise, design, provide copy and supervise production of customer engagement assets for campaigns as well as trade media and partners to extend promotional reach.
- Support the development and implementation of digital and social media initiatives and drive digital engagement efforts to online traffic via various digital marketing and social media channels to the event website.
- Generate and share daily content (original text, images or videos) that encourages community engagement, as well as moderate comments and respond to queries
- Monitor and track post and campaign performance, including user engagement, and suggest content optimisation
- Liaise and manage relationships among all stakeholders within specific campaigns.
- Track and ensure customer engagement spend is utilised cost effectively and within budget.
- Undertaking other work assignments as directed by the Reporting officer from time to time in consultation with the employee.
- Develop, manage and execute a calendar of webinars
- Identify, vet, and recruit subject matter experts and webinar topics
- Coordinate scheduling and deliverables with webinar presenters
- Moderate webinar rehearsals and live webinars
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or Communications or equivalent from a reputable university
- 3-5 years’ experience in digital marketing & communications in a B2B/B2C fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Digital media savviness with a basic understanding of analytics, search engine marketing and search engine optimisation will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of marketing automation software will be an advantage
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA Reg Number: R21103035 EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1224337